About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Trying to Try again!

So what happened to my plans?


Plan1. The Waiting Plan:
Wait for the bleeding to stop and the HCG to leave my system. Then wait for my next period and start using my Clearblue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) to pinpoint ovulation. = this plan is still ongoing. The bleeding finally stopped 17 days after the ERPC but two days ago red spotting started again, and also there was some red spotting after we had done the deed (Oh yes we finally checked that all is still in working order in that department!).
The HCG is still in my system. This is last Mondays test:

This is today's test:
As you can see the HCG is going down and the line is getting fainter.

Plan 2. Thursday's Plan:
Ring GPs early in the morning and get an appointment. Ask GP if the UTI could have caused problems and get wee retested. Also ask GP to refer me to Prof Q to get the ball rolling for the womb biopsy. Additionally ask if there is any other tests or things that should/could be done. = well it turns out that I didn't actually have a UTI, the results came back from the lab and I'd taken the antibiotics for nothing! I also asked for the referral and the doc said that they have a meeting once a week to discuss referrals and so she would ring me the following week to let me know that it has been done. She didn't, what a surprise! So I rang the docs the next day and she was off and so I made a telephone appointment but when I asked what time that would be they said before 11am. Well 11:26 I am stuck in traffic on a roundabout and my phone goes! The doc didn't leave a message or ring me back! So I am too annoyed to bother following this up at the moment! One funny thing though is that for a couple of weeks I was carrying a pee sample around in my handbags side pocket - I'd taken it to the docs to retest for a UTI but when I found out I didn't originally have one I didn't give the sample to the doc!

Plan 3. Friday's Plan:
Ring the hospital. It will have been 2 weeks since my ERPC. Let them know if the test is still positive and if I am still bleeding. = Well I read the information wrong and apparently I have to ring them 2 weeks after the bleeding has stopped so this coming Friday.


So any new plans? No, not until 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment