About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Monday 26 September 2011

Mother Nature

I had such a good time at my Birthday bash, well that was until the end of the evening when I went to the loo and I saw my wee was pink - I had forgotten that it is almost time for the witch to rear her ugly head! But it made me think again about my want and need to become a Mother. My maternal instinct is still as strong as ever. I have all this love inside of me that is completely different from the love I have for Hubby, family and friends. This love I have inside of me is so strong and is waiting to burst out. The only way I can describe its ferocity is, if my baby was a huge gorilla (which I sincerely hope it won't be in any way), I would be able to squeeze it in a hug so tight until I felt spent and all my love had been transferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment