About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Saturday 25 February 2012

IUI attempt #5

So last cycle we didn't make quads like the clinic worried we would!
So onto IUI #5.

I was meant to have a scan on day 2 because I over-stimmed last cycle but because CD2 is on a Saturday and they don't scan at weekends we decided to just go ahead anyway and start the clomid tonight.

So it begins again but this time we hopefully won't over-stim and we are going to try progesterone from 7DPO and maybe start the steroids then to.

No comments:

Post a Comment