About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Babymoon at 32 weeks!

For our 4th Wedding Anniversary Hubby surprised me with a short break away! He knew that before I was pregnant I always wanted to go somewhere where I could wear a bikini with my bump and shock people. I didn't think we would get away as it is late in the pregnancy now and we have spent any spare cash on home improvements. But I woke up early on Monday morning and Hubby was awake and reached over and felt my bump and was surprised to find Baby wriggling around loads - he said s/he must know that we're going away! It was such a lovely surprise!

We went to Landudno, Wales and stayed two nights in a lovely Spa Hotel. We relaxed by the pool, went for walks along the front (and the sun was out!), did some shopping, ate loads of lovely food and watched a couple of DVDs! It was great to spend quality time together and relax!




 
In my shocking pink bikini at 32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment