About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Tuesday 16 April 2013

40 Weeks - Due Date!

Can you believe it - we've done a full pregnancy!
I've put on 1 stone 5lbs and luckily it's all bump!

 
  
40 Weeks Bump pic

Still feeling fine and have no signs that baby is coming. I went to the midwife yesterday and I may have a UTI, I have to ring for the results Friday. They also offered me a sweep and I was torn as to whether to have one or not. I really want my body to do what it's meant to do when it's ready, however I really don't want to be induced and really want a water birth. So I decided to try the sweep. It was very uncomfortable and I was glad when she stopped. My cervix is very posterior and long still and she couldn't do the sweep. At least we know that conditions are not favourable for labour at the moment but I don't know whether I'll try a sweep again in a hurry!

So I don't mind waiting a bit longer for Baby after all this time. We're so excited though - like kids at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment