About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Tuesday 23 April 2013

41 Weeks - One week overdue with an eviction notice!

So Baby has decided to stay put. Hubby said to his Mum on the phone - it took us so long to get Baby in there and now we can't get Baby out!

Thursday evening I had period pain type aches most of the night and so thought that there might have been some progress but when I saw the consultant on Friday and he attempted a sweep, there was no change! So I am seeing the midwife tomorrow at 41weeks1day for a third attempt at a sweep and then we have the rest of the week for Baby to make a move or on 30th April at 10am we will be going to hospital to start the induction process. Baby has to come out!

 

 
41 Week Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment