About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Friday 4 May 2012

To transfer or not?


So we got the call about 3.30pm and I knew straight away things weren't good when the embryologist started saying "ideally, today we like to see the cells compacting so you can't really count them".

Our embryos on Day 4 are 1@5 1@6 1@9cells. The 9 cell one would have been ok if the cells had started to compact but they haven't yet. Also they are all still graded -3.

So it's not the good news we were hoping for but there is a glimmer of hope. We are to go into the clinic for 8am tomorrow and speak to an embryologist to see if there has been any development over night, and decide if we want to transfer any of them.

At this point we have decided that if any of them have moved on we might transfer them even if they are behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment