About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 5 Scan

Had a day 5 scan today and all is good. My womb lining is already 7mm so well on it's way to be lovely and plump, ready for an embryo to implant in! I also have two good size follicles on each ovary about 9/10mm.
I have to do a shot of 75iu Menopur on CD5, CD7 and CD11. Then on CD11 I go to the clinic for a follicle scan and they will say then whether we are ready for IUI or if we need to do more shots or wait a couple of days.

Glad all is well so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment