About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Monday 30 April 2012

Egg Collection Day Results

So there were only three of us having EC today and I was third. The first bit of good news was that it was my favourite FS doing the procedure. The second bit of good news was that they collected three eggs! We won't know if all of the eggs are viable until tomorrow when we get the fertilisation report but it gives us some hope.

They did a trial ET and the cathetar passed straight through my cervix without any problems but they are still going to prescribe me Temazipan to relax me for the procedure anyway.

So I'm a bit tired and have a tiny bit of bleeding from my cervix but I'm happy and even feel a bit positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment