About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 23 September 2012

First Midwife Appointment

8w5d

The midwife was really nice and I was so excited to get my Maternity Green Notes which I am meant to carry round with me everywhere. She also said to let her know if I couldn't get a scan off the Prof tomorrow and she would try and arrange one.

I got lots of information about all sorts of things such as eating your 5 a day, getting the flu jab, and some pregnancy classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment