About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 23 September 2012

Third Scan

7weeks

My pregnant friend recommended bar extenders which have been a Godsend because my bras fit but are tight round my back and too uncomfortable with the bloating.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bra-Strap-Extenders-x6-2xBlack/dp/B002TI0I5S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1347982015&sr=8-4

7w3d

Have been sleeping on high pillows which help with the food stuck high up in my stomach.
Had to goto the scan by myself again today. I have external scans now because I am thin enough and the baby is big enough to see. The baby measured 7w4d and had a strong heartbeat. It is at what I call the marshmellow stage because the limbs are just square looking like marshmellows.


Went for a swim afterwards and I was swimming along nearly crying with happiness and listening to a song that expresses how I feel - "Happy to see you, setting me off like sparks, you ignite all the colours inside my heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment