About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 23 September 2012

Scare!

8w3d

Friday evening after the scan I went to the loo and there was the dreaded spotting, it was brown which normally means old blood. I decided to go to bed early and read and try and ignore it but I put a panty liner on to keep a check on how much there is. About 2 hours later I turned over in bed and felt a gush and ran to the loo and the panty liner was soaked in pink watery stuff. I put on a proper sanitary towel and waited for Hubby to get home. Shortly after telling him, I felt wet again and when I checked I had some red bleeding. My abdomen felt tender and I didn't feel very well.

Earlier in the day before the scan I had a stabbing pain in one particular spot and before the bleed I had it again. This one thing gave me hope because it seemed to be isolated. Also apart from a few more drips when I went the loo, the red bleeding had stopped by the next day.

8w4d

After a terrible nights sleep Hubby and I decided to try the doppler again. He tried for 25minutes and eventually he found it! We were so relieved!



We didn't got to A&E or anything because it was a weekend and we know from past experiences that there isn't much they can do for you at the weekend and we definitely wouldn't get a scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment