About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 23 September 2012

The first pregnancy week

14DPO
I was really hot again last night and had to go to the loo a few time in the night. In the end I got up about 5.30am as I was wide awake and hungry!
We went on holiday and  I was impressed that during our 4 hour drive I managed to hold on for the loo until we arrived! However, I did then proceed to have the longest wee in the world! 
Boobs feel even bigger and hard today!
Got a bit stressed as I already have 4 mozzie bites driving me mad!

15DPO
Today after dinner the 'food sitting high in my stomach making me feel majorly uncomfortable' started and would last into my 10th week.

16DPO
Really bloated after food and it's repeating on me! Also have wind - embarrassing!

17DPO
Bought a pregnancy test whilst on holiday and then started worrying myself thinking I was perfectly happy and feeling very pregnant so why do a test? What if the test is blank or lighter than the last?
Anyway the test was very positive!
18DPO / 4weeks4days
Still having little panic moments when I goto the loo in case the dreading spotting starts. But I am relaxing more each day and telling myself not to be silly!

19DPO / 4w5d
Tiny bit of nausea after breakfast again!
Hubby and I had a good talk about all our fears and all the different stages we hope to reach, and also how we're going to tell our parents. For once we haven't told anyone yet!

20DPO / 4w6d
Been dreaming loads - not particularly good dreams. I'm hot at night and sweaty!
I've had a few twinges today that I've tried not to worry about. Now instead of repeating the baby names over and over, I sing this:

I love been looking at my pregnancy test all the time, seeing the two dark lines!

5 weeks
Did a digital test again today and got what I was hoping for:


No comments:

Post a Comment