About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 23 September 2012

Second Scan

6weeks
Still having weird dreams, still got food stuck in my gut, still bloated, still got big boobs, still got nausea, and I'm grinding my teeth because of it, still got wind, still pregnant!

6w1d
Started back at swimming, I am determined to stay fit and healthy plus it will help my digestion.
Cannot go near the fridge, luckily I have such a good Hubby who cooks for me!

6w2d
I have to get up and have a big drink and my breakfast quite soon because of the nausea and hunger pangs!
Went for a swim again which is a good job as I ate a load of chocolate today - far more than I would ever eat in one sitting!

6w3d
Went for a swim again which hopefully will offset the portion of chips I had for lunch!
I had to goto the scan by myself as Hubby was working. I was fine about it, the worst part is the beginning of the scan when the Prof takes a few seconds to find the baby. He said more or less straight away "what a difference a week makes" and showed me the screen. I could see the yolk sac, fetal pole and the heartbeat clearly! Baby measured 6w2d.


No comments:

Post a Comment