About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Saturday 5 November 2011

Happiness

Note to self: Do not watch True Movies when hormonal = tears (although they were happy ones)!

I've had quite a bit of backache and I just couldn't stop myself doing another Clearblue digital test. When I tested on Tuesday morning it said 'pregnant 1-2' which was right. So I bought a test to do Monday morning before the scan and I hoped to see 'pregnant 2-3'. But I just couldn't help myself and this morning I POAS and was soooooooo happy to see 'pregnant 3+'
This is great news because according to Clearblue my HCG levels should have reached at least 2000:

HCG 25-200 = 1-2 weeks
HCG 200-2000 = 2-3 weeks
and HCG over 2000 = 3+




Yipee!!!!!!




(We have heard back from the FS and the Prof recommends that I take 20mg prednisolone steroid up to 10weeks and then 10mg for a week, and then 5mg for a week and then will be weaned off it for the rest of the pregnancy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment