About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 13 November 2011

Symptoms

  • I've had loads of lower backache but it has eased up a bit this week.
  • Apparently the steroids stop the sickness but this week I've had a little nausea and I've needed to drink more water or eat something to stop my mouth watering and not in a good way!
  • Boobs are bigger - they fit into my bras but are fuller, harder and slightly sore.
  • Hormones - I tear up all the time. I'm very emotional but in a very happy way!
  • Night sweats - I can get quite hot at night and sweat loads - yuk!
  • Twinges - now and then I have twinges in the lower abdomen which is quite comforting as it is probably my uterus growing to make way for my growing baby
  • Lack of appetite - if I didn't have hunger pangs or very slight nausea I could probably go all day without food. I enjoy my evening meal but force myself to eat throughout the day.
  • Breathlessness/heart palpitations - it doesn't take a lot to make my heart beat faster and can make me slightly breathless.
  • Spots - just a few but big on my chin, neck and back! It's like being a teenager again!
  • Tiredness - the steroids keep me a bit hyper but when tiredness hits, it really does and I can feel almost ill.
The symptoms are all only minor and sometimes I feel completely normal or even forget but overall I'm doing great and loving being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment