About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Friday 12 August 2011

Final Follicle Scan

Left ovary has 5 follicles at 20mm, 19mm, 18mm, 14mm and 11mm
Right ovary has 2 follicles at 11mm.

So not what we were hoping for - at the moment 3 are ready, as they are over 17mm. The 14mm could catch up and contain a mature egg but it is doubtful that 11mm follies will catch up.

Let's focus on the positives - my womb lining is very good and I should have at least three mature eggs.
I have the whole of today and tomorrow for the smaller follicles to grow before I do the trigger shot at 9.30pm on Saturday evening - so you never know I could get a couple more.

No matter what I'm staying positive! When I go to the clinic at 8am on Monday for EC, this is what I visualise will happen: I will be told that I have mature, quality eggs, which overnight will fertilise and within 5 days they will become perfect blastocysts. The two blastocycsts that are put back inside me will become my babies!

NEGATIVITY IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment