About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Sunday 7 August 2011

An Ode from my Hubby

The injections have started, phase 4 has begun.
The countdown is counting, could this be the one?

This is not the beginning, we are nearing the end.
Our life now has meaning, could we be on the mend?

Our house has been discovered, a home that seems just right.
We've waited a while, is the end now in sight?

It hasn't been easy, our journey's been hard.
We've stumbled and fallen, was it worth all the sharps?

The Secret says believe me, just ask for your dreams.
We worry and wonder, is that really what it means?

Our love has not faltered, our lives are the same.
But we still have to ask, will our love still remain?

The questions keep coming, the answers seem hard.
So maybe, just maybe, we should consider the past.

Yesterday, love healed us, it wiped away our tears.
And so tomorrow, it will remind us, there was no need to fear.

The answers should be simple, the answers - they're all the same.
Yes is the answer and yes, it WILL BE worth all the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment