About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Thursday 4 August 2011

Jabbing - Day 1

Hubby did my 1st injection today - 450 Gonal F in the tummy. It's was abfab, they're not a problem anymore, I'm used to them which is good really as he is away for a few days now so I'll be doing them myself.
It's good to get going and I did some positive visualisation today. I added the number '9' to my visualisation board, that is how many follicles with eggs I want.

Hubby also made me lots of healthy, scrummy food and snacks - he looks after me so well! I also went to Zumba this morning and Body Balance this evening. Those classes should make up for the fact that I've done nothing since Saturday!

Feel a bit sorry for Hubby today as my positivity seems to be working and he's had a few bits of bad luck. Firstly his car had to go back to the garage for the third time but is fixed now. The blender broke when he was making us smoothies after the gym, and he's only had it since April - luckily I remembered where the receipt was and we were able to go get a new and hopefully better one. Then he had to fix the washing machine after I had left three hair grips in a pocket and they were stuck in it - oops! Ah well, all sorted now!

Well I'm off to bed now and I'm going to put a hot water bottle on my tummy for 20mins while I read - I know that sounds like madness in this heat but it increases blood flow to the lower abdomen to help all the follicles and womb lining grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment