About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Thursday 18 August 2011

Research

Today has been one of those days when I can do nothing but research online. I have looked at all sorts of things in attempt to convince myself that I am doing something towards our goal.

* I have looked at success stories of women who get their BFP even though their embryo(s) were poor quality.

* I have looked at the different protocols and drug regimes to see if there is something that might help me produce more and better quality eggs.

* I have looked at treatment at different clinics in the UK and abroad.

* I have more or less decided on taking the supplement DHEA (more to follow on this)

We haven't given up on our -3 though (now nicknamed 'minus') and we hope that the phone call tomorrow brings positive news!

1 comment:

  1. crossing my fingers for good news tomorrow :)
    xoxo,
    Miel

    ReplyDelete