About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Secret

This cycle I am trying to be as positive as I can be. I have recently read 'The Secret' and although I'm not normally into that sort of thing, I decided to give it a try. I want to be a happier and nicer person, who sees that the glass is half-full and not half- empty!
My Visualisation board that includes:
  • pics of the house we are buying, where the nursery will be!
  • Pics of possible nursery furnishings
  • pics of positive pregnancy tests
  • pics of a perfect blastocyst, 8 week scan , 11 week scan etc right through to new born
  • pic of a baby carrier that hubby said he wanted
  • pic of a cot that attaches to your bed
  • pic of a preganant body in a bikini (how I want to be)
  • A list of all the things I'm grateful for
  • A babygro


No comments:

Post a Comment