About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Follicle scan # 2

The second scan went well today. I now have 7 follicles on my left and still have 2 on the right ovary. The ones on the left have grown and are around 14-16mm but the 2 on the left have only grown about 1mm to 9.5mm. (I didn't get given exact measurements this time.)
My womb lining has grown to 10.7mm so it should be a lovely velvet cushion for when the embryos get put back. So the last scan is on Friday and they think I will be ready for EC on Monday.

I had to buy more drugs today to keep me going until Monday because this cycle has taken slightly longer than last cycle. I nearly lost all positivity when buying these as they cost so much and I had to pay £28 dispensing charge as well which I never knew about before.

Also I thought I should note down the vitamins and drugs I'm taking daily at this point:

Drugs:
Gonal F 450 x 1
Cetrotide 0.25 x1
Steroid 16mg x 1

Vits:
Conception multi-vitamin x 1
Folic acid 400mg x 2
Omega-3 750mg x 2
CO-Q10 100mg x 1
Aspirin 75mg x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment