About Me

My photo
For five years I went through hell and back to become a Mummy! I had three miscarriages from natural pregnancies, five IUI attempts, five IVF attempts, and three operations to remove endometriosis, a polyp and a fibroid. I have been with my 'almost perfect' Husband since 2003. We married in 2009 on Valentine's Day and we are extremely happy together. I decided to start a blog because I needed to write down my thoughts and feelings to show myself and others how I was never going to give up until we got our forever baby.

Since having my baby, I'm inspired to create: Baby Blankets by Me & Mum

Saturday 6 August 2011

Happiness through simple things

Today is a good day and it's only 1 o'clock! I've had a half decent sleep, been to Zumba and I've done my nails with new  Jessica nail polish:

Hubby is due home tonight and so I'm happy that I'll be having hugs and kisses tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment